You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing!
GCFL is an acronym for the Good, Clean Funnies List.
GCFL.net is a web page and mailing list for distributing one GOOD, CLEAN joke a
day, five days a week, for free!
We hope you will enjoy a joke in the morning before
the start of your day that you will want to share with your family and
If you like your email box filled with jokes both clean and rated, you should
join any one of the other humor lists. However, if you want only one joke a
day (no more than five per week) that are clean enough to share with your
family and friends, GCFL.net is the list for you.
To get GCFL via email, type in your email address in the space on the left
and click the subscribe button! It is that easy!
|Good, Clean Funny of the Day||Wednesday, November 26, 2014|
|Livening Up Thanksgiving Dinner |
Date: Sent Wednesday, November 26, 2014
|Rating: 1.91/5 (57 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. Load your plate up high; take it to the kitchen, toss it all in the blender and take your "shake" back to the table. Announce that it's the new
Thanksgiving Weight Loss Shake.
2. When everyone says, in turn, what they are thankful for, say, "I'm thankful I didn't get caught," and refuse to say anything more.
3. Bring along old-recorded football games and pop them in the VCR when Dad's not looking. Make sure it is set to the last two minutes of the game.
When he comes into the room, turn off the VCR and turn on the regular TV.
4. Bring a date that only talks about the tragic and abusive conditions known to exist at turkey farms.
5. During mid-meal, turn to Mom and say, "See mom, I told you they wouldn't notice that the turkey was past the expiration date. You were worried for