You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing!
GCFL is an acronym for the Good, Clean Funnies List.
GCFL.net is a web page and mailing list for distributing one GOOD, CLEAN joke a
day, five days a week, for free!
We hope you will enjoy a joke in the morning before
the start of your day that you will want to share with your family and
If you like your email box filled with jokes both clean and rated, you should
join any one of the other humor lists. However, if you want only one joke a
day (no more than five per week) that are clean enough to share with your
family and friends, GCFL.net is the list for you.
To get GCFL via email, type in your email address in the space on the left
and click the subscribe button! It is that easy!
|Good, Clean Funny of the Day||Friday, July 22, 2016|
|You Know It's Summer in Florida When... |
Date: Sent Friday, July 22, 2016
|Rating: 3.32/5 (47 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
You Know It's Summer in Florida When...
- When your car is overheating before you drive it.
- Your computer won't work unless it has it's own AC blowing on it.
- Hot air balloons can't go up, because the air outside is hotter than the heated air in the balloon
- Airplanes can't land because the asphalt runways are too soft.
- You discover that you can drive the car using only two fingers on the hot steering wheel.
- The ducks in the park are designated "original recipe" and "extra crispy."
-More hot water comes from the cold water tap than the hot one.
- Your pool water boils so much in the sun that you can boil potatoes in ten minutes in it.
- You burn the grass by watering it with the hose.
- The hotdogs sold outside the Home Depot are actually hot.
- A hot shower cools you off.
- The politicians have to take their hands out of your pockets to fan themselves.
- You cover the leather seats in the car with cloth or sit on towels.
- At noon in July, the kids are on summer vacation, and no one is moving on the streets.
- Sunscreen is sold at the front of the checkout counter, a formula less than 30 SPF is a joke, and you wear it just to go shopping.
- You burn your hand opening the car door and your rear end wearing shorts on the hot seats.
- You notice the best parking place is determined by the shade under trees instead of the distance to the door.
- Your dog refuses to go outside so you are forced to build and inside a/c toilet facility for it.
- All picnics feature hot food like it or not.
- There is no such thing as "Cool Aid."
- The beaches are over populated with natives instead of tourists.
Received from FranCMT2.