You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing!
GCFL is an acronym for the Good, Clean Funnies List.
GCFL.net is a web page and mailing list for distributing one GOOD, CLEAN joke a
day, five days a week, for free!
We hope you will enjoy a joke in the morning before
the start of your day that you will want to share with your family and
If you like your email box filled with jokes both clean and rated, you should
join any one of the other humor lists. However, if you want only one joke a
day (no more than five per week) that are clean enough to share with your
family and friends, GCFL.net is the list for you.
To get GCFL via email, type in your email address in the space on the left
and click the subscribe button! It is that easy!
|Good, Clean Funny of the Day||Friday, May 24, 2013|
|You Might Be from a Small Town If ... |
Date: Sent Friday, May 24, 2013
|Rating: 3.97/5 (120 votes)
Click a button to cast your vote
1. You can name everyone you graduated with.
2. You know what 4-H is.
3. You ever went to a party at a pasture or barn or in the middle of a dirt road.
4. You used to drag "Main."
5. You said a swear word and your parents knew within the hour.
6. You ever went cow-tipping or snipe hunting.
7. It was cool to date someone from the neighboring town.
8. The whole school went to the same party after graduation.
9. You don't give directions by street names but by references (turn by Nelson's house, go two blocks east of Anderson's, and it's four houses left of
the track field).
10. Your car stays filthy because of the dirt roads, and you will never own a dark vehicle for this reason.
11. The town next to you is considered "trashy"or "snooty," but is actually just like your town.
12. You refer to anyone with a house newer than 1950 as the "rich people."
13. The people in the city dress funny, and then you pick up on the trend two years later.
14. You bragged to your friends because you got pipes on your truck for your birthday.
15. Anyone you want can be found at either the Dairy Queen or the feed store.
16. You see at least one friend a week driving a tractor through town.
17. Football coaches suggest that you haul hay for the summer to get stronger.
18. Directions are given using "the" stop light as a reference.
19. The city council meets at the coffee shop.
20. You have ever taken a trailer or dog to school on a daily basis.
21. Weekend excitement involves a trip to a Wal-Mart.
22. You decide to walk somewhere for exercise and five people pull over and ask if you need a ride.
23. Your teachers call you by your older siblings' names.
24. Your teachers remember when they taught your parents.
25. The closest McDonald's is 45 miles away.
26. So is the closest mall.
27. It is normal to see an old man riding through town on a riding lawn mower.
28. You laugh like crazy reading this because you know these are all true, and then you forward this to everyone in your town (because you know them
Received from FranCMT2.